100 Days To $100k: Day 9

For Day 9, I did keyword research for 5 silos and went deep into each product.

There are now 89 products under 6 silos.

I also went into each of their difficulty levels.

After I finish the other 2 silos left, I’ll know the low-hanging fruits and therefore go after them first.

Next I added the website onto Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools).

It took me 8 hours for all these.

By the way, this computer was infected by some viruses. It wasn’t working properly yesterday so I had to reset it – which took me another 6 hours.

Added to this is my internet connection issue. I don’t know why but only Firefox is connecting to the internet now. My go-to browser, Chrome, is not.

That’s it for now.

Bye.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *